Username: Password:
  Create an account Home  ·  Game Manager  ·  Forums  ·  Your Account  
Login
Username

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one.

Site Sections
· Home
· Game Manager
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Your Account

Game Manager
· Your games
· Waiting games
· Create new game
· Running games
· Completed games

Recent News

MaBiWeb: Forums

MaBiWeb :: View topic - End game scoring
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

End game scoring

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanSan1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: End game scoring Reply with quote

End game scoring.

Final scoring is not transparent, as in score break down.

Game 68483 shows i have scored 9 points but i calculated to be 7.

DanSan1
LordChambers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: End game scoring Reply with quote

DanSan1 wrote:
Final scoring is not transparent, as in score break down.

True, but I expect this is a nice-to-have that MaBi will not implement. Here's a visual guide.

In the rulebook the total score is broken into five categories, but the middle three are combined on MaBiWeb (see coloration here). Lets call the three categories on MaBiWeb A, B, and C. Here's a mnemonic to remember what they represent. See the ABCs of score breakdown here.

A: Any points you Added during the game. These are the physical laurel chits you handle in the board game. Players start with some and earn others from Golden Ages, Event rewards, and End-of-Age book scoring. See the black circle
here.

B: Points from things you Built. These represent the laurel icons on your colonies, buildings, and wonders. See red circles here.

C: Points from what you Create each round. This is 1/10th the sum of your production: Coins, Food, Ore, Stability, Military Strength, and Books. In this case the player has 123 total, worth 123/10=12.3 points. This rounds down to 12 points. If it were 129 points it would still round down to 12 points. See blue circles here.

Last edited by LordChambers on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
MaBi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: End game scoring Reply with quote

DanSan1 wrote:
Game 68483 shows i have scored 9 points but i calculated to be 7.

I always thought the current breakdown was enough: VP tokens, Cards and Resources. In this case 9 (0+5+4) is correct: 0 VP from tokens, 5 from cards and 4 from resources (remember to include Stability and Military).
Thank you LordChambers for your detailed explanation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaBiWeb Forum Index -> Nations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum