Username: Password:
  Create an account Home  ·  Game Manager  ·  Forums  ·  Your Account  
Login
Username

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one.

Site Sections
· Home
· Game Manager
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Your Account

Game Manager
· Your games
· Waiting games
· Create new game
· Running games
· Completed games

Recent News

MaBiWeb: Forums

MaBiWeb :: View topic - Invalid action: please reload the game and repeat your turn.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invalid action: please reload the game and repeat your turn.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Be

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Invalid action: please reload the game and repeat your turn. Reply with quote

I keeep getting below errors while making valid moves in Hansa. Also, after playing my turn few of the moves gets truncated at the end :cry:

Error: invalid action Purchase-Red-2-from-0

Welcome Be! (Logout) Home · Game Manager · Forums · Your Account May 8, 2006

Invalid action: please reload the game and repeat your turn.
MaBi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that the game has progressed, so I can't check it anymore. Usually this kind of problem is due to an expired session, when you leave your browser opened at the game page for a long time and then come back to it to make your move. Did you try to reload the game? It should fix the problem...
Be

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reloading the game fixes the problem many a times but sometimes bad things happen. It happened to me 3 times so far in 2 games. Both the games have now progressed so I cannot show you what is happening. Problem is that I make all my moves and then confirm my turn. However, only first few moves are accepted in the turn and others are not. This seems to be a problem.

Also I think if someone presses confirm a turn with more than 3 moves still remaining in the turn, there should be a extra confirmation informing the user that extra moves ( > 3) will be gone if not used in this turn.
bruboo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The person I'm playing with had a similar Invalid Action error in our current game. Is there any way to reset him back? I've tried reloading from the DB, but it's still telling me it's my turn when it should be Archiemos.
MaBi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He must have clicked 'End your turn' somehow because that's the only way to save the current position in the Database (and the position you see is what we have in the DB now).
Anyway, sorry but there is no way to go back. I realize tha game is ruined with such a bad start for the first player, I can delete it if you both prefer to start a new one, but I really can't fix it. Sorry.
bruboo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for looking at our problem. We'll just keep going, I took an equivalent bad move and then passed, so we're roughly even. We're friends and this is only our second game so we'll consider it a learning experience.

Thanks for all this hard work. I'm loving Samurai and Hansa both! I'm anxious to try Shadow of the Emperor too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaBiWeb Forum Index -> Hansa All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: