Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:46 pm Post subject: Lost my Personal Notes
MaBi, or other users,
I think I lost my Personal Notes in this game. I had written a novel. It's not impossible this is user error, but I think that's about 50% likely. The other possibilities are 25% chance related to interacting with Personal Notes over multiple devices and 25% chance the website didn't function as intended.
Anyone else ever lost notes and didn't think it was their fault?