Username: Password:
  Create an account Home  ·  Game Manager  ·  Forums  ·  Your Account  
Login
Username

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one.

Site Sections
· Home
· Game Manager
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Your Account

Game Manager
· Your games
· Waiting games
· Create new game
· Running games
· Completed games

Recent News

MaBiWeb: Forums

MaBiWeb :: View topic - winning condition of this version
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

winning condition of this version

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duncan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: winning condition of this version Reply with quote

hi folks, i'm duncan.

this is my first time to play samurai in mabi, and i found the winning condition of this mabi version is different from the version i've played so far. unfortunately i couldn't see any optional winning condition anywhere at the point i opened the game.

as you know each class has 7 pieces(total of 21) in duel. and at the point the game ended all of sudden, while more than five hexa fields are uncovered, i won in budda by winning 4 pieces. and i thought i could possibly win in one more class and eventually win the game by winning in 2 classes(including budda and one more class).

isn't above the first prioity winning condition? if there is an optional or totaly different winning condition, plz let me know. i'm currently playing 7 samurai games now and whithout knowing that, i might be losing all the games!

ok. thx for reading and if you're interested in tcp/ip real time version of samurai,perhaps we can play it together. just add my msn account to your buddy list.

bye~
MaBi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: winning condition of this version Reply with quote

duncan wrote:
this is my first time to play samurai in mabi, and i found the winning condition of this mabi version is different from the version i've played so far.

The implementation here strictly follows the rules of the boardgame, with the only exception of the random board setup (and optional open scoring).

End of game conditions. The game ends as soon as all figures of one kind are taken, or four figures of any kind are tied.

Winning conditions. There are three columns in the score table: Majorities (number of majorities you have), Others (number of figures not counting those where you have a majority) and Total (total number of figures won). The winner is the player with the higher number in the first column, in case of tie look at the higher number in second column, if still tied then third column decides the winner. If still tied... well... it's a tie.

See also this previous thread about end game conditions:
http://www.mabiweb.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=58
duncan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: thx for the reply Reply with quote

thank you ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaBiWeb Forum Index -> Samurai All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: