There is not much that I can do. The site is running on a shared server (this means there are many other sites and users on the same server) and I am convinced it's an issue caused by some other user eating up too many resources. I have opened a ticket to the host provider but I got just a standard reply saying it's my fault, my application using too much memory, but I'm sure that's not the case.
The solution would be moving to a dedicated server or to a different host provider, but that would require way too much work.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum